Any painting project can be a daunting task, especially when it is repainting of your greatest assets, your home! That’s why when it comes to maintaining and protecting your asset it is best to call in one of Melbourne’s best house painters, Anatoly Painting. Our residential painters have years of experience in renovating family houses with the finest quality interior and exterior finishes.
We are exterior painting experts with years of experience painting stucco, brick, wood siding, vinyl siding, cedar shingles, wood trim, doors, decks, gutters and more. We also do wood and deck staining and refinishing. 90% of people are looking to paint their whole exterior. Painting is the cheapest and most impactful home improvement you can do to maintain the value of your home and protect your investment. If you need exterior painters, look no further than Anatoly Painting!
Our professional exterior painting services include:
- Painting of brick, render and weatherboard surfaces
- Painting of timber and metal surfaces
- High pressure wash downs
- Roof restorations
- Painting of gutter, facia and downpipe surfaces
- Deck coatings
- Restoration and coating of timber fences
- Carpentry repairs
How it works
Painting project lifecycle
- Before beginning the job, you should have already selected the colors and communicated your choices. If you have not done this yes, please call or email us so that we can help you.
- We will take care of the heavy lifting. You do not need to move your larger pieces of outdoor furniture. We will move furniture away from the serfices to be painted.
- We will cover all pathways, lawn, decks with drop cloths and/or construction paper.
- We patch all repairs, tape all cracks, sand wall, windows, door and other serfices.
- Workers will typically begin at 7:30am work to 4:00pm day.
- Crews typically consist of two or three people. One person is the designated supervisor. He/she will be the one responsible for the progress of your painting project. If there are any questions regarding the price or you wish to make changes, please speak with the owner – Anatoly.
- Painting the exterior of your house is typically less intrusive than interior. Still, we want to minimize the inconvenience as much as possible. We advise you on the order in which we recommend to paint your exterior and get your feedback.
- Low VOC and Zero VOC paints are available. Let us know if you are interested in using these products.
- We move all the outdoor furniture back to where it was before the work began.
- Garbage and debris is removed from premises.
- Leftover paint is labeled and left behind for future touch ups.
- We schedule a walk through with the owner to ensure your total satisfaction. If there are any touch-ups to be done, this would be the time to do them.
- Please pay the full amount of the invoice as payment is due upon completion of your project.