When considering a Melbourne commercial painting project, time is often a factor. At Anatoly Painting our commercial painters understand this and are focused on providing you with a quick turn around on your commercial painting project whilst still maintain our high quality results. Our industry professional commercial painters work efficiently and cohesively around your staff, clients and residents to ensure minimal disruption to your commercial property whilst we are completing your painting project.
To complete our body corporate painting services our team will provide you with competitive pricing, detailed condition reports and specifications, tailored maintenance plans and guaranteed workmanship.
Our professional body corporate painting services include:
- Interior and exterior repaints
- Professional colour consultations
- Roof restoration and painting
- High pressure wash downs
- Professional glass and window cleaning
- Anti-graffiti coatings
- Textured and special coatings
How it works
Painting project lifecycle
- Anatoly will meet with the corporate representative onsite and work with them to individually tailor to the project specific needs and budget. The representative will then receive a professional and comprehensive quote that will outline in detail the full preparation and painting procedures involved and any specific requirements to take place by our team.
- Before beginning the job, you should have already selected the colors and communicated your choices. However, if the colours have not been selected then Anatoly and his team will help with this process.
- We will cover all internal and external flooring with drop cloths and/or construction paper. All furniture will be covered with fresh plastic.
- We will remove all switch plates, wall and ceiling fixtures.
- We patch all repairs, tape all cracks, pole sand walls and ceilings.
- Workers will typically begin at 7:30am and will typically work until 4:00pm.
- Crews typically consist of two or three people, however more crew members may be assigned to larger projects. One person is the designated supervisor. He/she will be the one responsible for the progress of your painting project. If there are any questions regarding the price or you wish to make changes, please speak with the owner – Anatoly, who will be managing your project.
- Painting hallways, office rooms and other common areas may be disturbing for the tenants. We want to minimize the inconvenience as much as possible. We ask the owners to communicate with us regarding the order in which they would like us to paint the common spaces.
- Low VOC and Zero VOC paints are available. Let us know if you are interested in using these products. Nonetheless, allow for ventilation.
- We move all the furniture back to where it was before the work began.
- We install the switch plates, wall and ceiling fixtures.
- We vacuum all carpets and sweep all floors.
- Garbage and debris is removed from premises.
- Leftover paint is labeled and left behind for future touch ups.
- We schedule a walk through with the business representative to ensure their total satisfaction. If there are any touch-ups to be done, this would be the time to do them.